The Same Blog

Look Ma, we're all on the same blog!

12/11/2004

Familiar Feeling


Psychomoore

Same old feeling, coming back around like I missed it...I didn't miss it a bit...just tried to forget, but here it comes. I don't want this...I don't want this feeling again, but it just moved back in like it was welcome. I remember long nights with this feeling, long nights that I hated, couldn't sleep cuz it would keep me up, I remember long nights on the phone because of it, long nights deep in thought because of it. Agony because of it. Where did it come from...can't say. Not that I don't know...just can't say. But I'll deal, cause I always did...

No surrender.

1 Comments:

At December 11, 2004 at 1:34 PM, Blogger supergirl said...

what is this feeling you speak of?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home