The Same Blog

Look Ma, we're all on the same blog!

12/09/2004

STUPID ROOKIE!



Just when I thought I'd be coming home early, the bastards tell me I'm on friggin handicap duty for UNM graduation next friday evening... Damn, that means I stand at the parking lot waiting for grandma and her walker with friggin tennis balls on it so I can sit her ass in a wheelchair and deposit her in a seat inside the Pit. Damn. Friggin old people. You know how I feel about old people. And now I'm stuck taking care of them. Oh and the best part: I have to sit with them through the whole damn cermony in case of fire. Then I gotta be able to pick them up on my shoulders and haul their sorry ass outside. I'm the friggin rookie at the unit, I swear. Well, me and all the freshmen. That's how it goes you know: shi* rolls downhill.

Oh, and we got a new fighter for monday: Bradford says he's going. Ima tear that kid up (but we still friends though).

"Self improvement is masturbation. Now self destruction..." -Tyler Durden

1 Comments:

At December 10, 2004 at 8:40 AM, Blogger Psychomoore said...

"That look like spit to you?"..."yea"


When I worked at McDonalds, I don't think there was one "cop-burger" that didn't go out with spit in it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home