The Same Blog

Look Ma, we're all on the same blog!

12/02/2004

THA LAST PARTY!!!



The last party will be the 21st of December. Please contact me when you get in town for details.


The Anthem:

"Tequila dries me out, Beer just makes me fat, Whiskey makes me naseous - tell me who the hell needs that? If you're thinkin...bout drinkin, then the answer's crystal clear: It's the invisible intoxicant - It's called Everclear!"

Those of you who have partied with me before know what the gloves are about. If you haven't partied with me before, you'll find out.

3 Comments:

At December 2, 2004 at 10:28 PM, Blogger Psychomoore said...

Bring the camelback for the beer. And wear your captain shirt.

 
At December 3, 2004 at 12:04 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I want to party with you guys... damn am I lame ass semi stalker or what.

 
At December 3, 2004 at 4:09 PM, Blogger Psychomoore said...

Steimer, you should jet down here real quick ron the 21st and come to the last party...you won't regret it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home