The Same Blog

Look Ma, we're all on the same blog!

6/26/2005

In Case You Didn't Notice

I deleted my blog, seeing as how I haven't updated in like a month and don't really care to any more. Oh, some Crazyeric quotes:

"It's like a...hickory orgy dude." [describing a campfire]
"I like to whack shit." [As seen on The Vision]
"I-O-O." [pronounced eye-oh, means: I don't know]
"That's a hell of a way to treat an ant, dude." [then continued by explaining that animals are people too]
"When you're hardcore, things happen...Einstein was hardcore." [strokes mustache contemplatively]
"I don't like beer...it gives you the shits." [so Disarronno is better]
"Ten feet tall dude." [I must have asked him over 100 times in one night how tall Jack Girardi was]

And many, many more I forgot in the haze...Crazyeric: here's to you. Remember we will listen to System of a Down on every camping trip from now on. Brett: I just bought Journey's Greatest Hits: I need to burn it for you. Oh, and in case there was any doubt: I like beer. Just figured I oughta say it right up front. It's gotta be like the best invention ever. In the words of the great Benjamin Franklin: "Beer is proof that God loves man." Now if you will excuse me, I have business to attend to.

2 Comments:

At June 28, 2005 at 8:19 AM, Blogger Psychomoore said...

MAN! That sucks...I liked your blog. Did you print it at least? shit man...now I'm all sad.

 
At June 30, 2005 at 6:40 AM, Blogger Psychomoore said...

no puedemos view la pagina. Seriously man...I'm fuckin sad about that. Seriously.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home