The Same Blog

Look Ma, we're all on the same blog!

11/21/2004

Back from the ABQ


Psychomoore

We had a good time this weekend...as you can tell from the posts below. Maybe next time, we'll refrain from posting when we've had a little too much. I think I did good though, grammer wise...

Anyway, it's Sunday again if you haven't noticed and, as always, I'm a little depressed... There's so much stuff in this world that we don't understand. No matter how hard we try, we can't try hard enough. I can't try hard enough to try to understand. I can't remember to forget. I don't have time to waste time. Some things just don't lend themselves to understanding. Sometimes you try too hard and fail. You feel like you fell off a cliff. Why am I still alive? I should be dead from that....but I'm still here posting about life and love and sunday, sunday, sunday...It can't get worse than a sunday...I'm so confused and I know someone else who is too...What else can you do? Nothing. Not a damn thing. I think maybe life isn't interesting enough so every once in a while you get these curveballs... Sometimes you get something really good though, like Christmas. You just never know. If you don't understand this post, you aren't trying hard enough...or you are and you will never get it...ever.

1 Comments:

At November 23, 2004 at 12:32 AM, Blogger Psychomoore said...

must be more than telepathy cuz we got tha same shit a la same time...alla time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home