The Same Blog

Look Ma, we're all on the same blog!

11/12/2004

My Apologies


Psychomoore

I would like to apologize for the comment I made on Lola's last post, it was only in jest. I really didn't look at her boobs. I would also like to apologize for not posting yesterday...I don't even have a good excuse. I....just...


In other news, I found out how to make moonshine today on How Stuff Works (check it out if you want) and I think, if I have some free time, I would like to try it. Wait...that's illegal. I hope this blogger stuff is protected somehow, well anyway, I haven't done anything illegal yet. But it looks interesting and fun. If you mess up, the moonshine can blind or even kill you, but if you do it right, it's really good liquor. (or so they say). Maybe during the summer I will have enough time to rig this thing up and do it. I'll prolly need some help from the engineer types. Who's in? Sean? Dust? Eric? Somebody? Anyway, we'll have fun with that if you want to help, or if not, hit me up for some illegal tonic for ya party.

3 Comments:

At November 12, 2004 at 2:32 PM, Blogger supergirl said...

it is a compliment!!! eh...except when it turns into a conversation between man and breasts.....

 
At November 12, 2004 at 5:20 PM, Blogger kings_fan10 said...

You know that I'm in dude! You know just how much I am into alcohol and illegal activities. That's what I'm most interested in!

 
At November 15, 2004 at 8:47 AM, Blogger Psychomoore said...

Dust you don't gotta be so sarcastic, I just need help with the setup, not the drinking or making of the moonshine.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home