The Same Blog

Look Ma, we're all on the same blog!

11/28/2004

ebem more dunrkd thatn befoe

OK i think i m more drjhnk thank befoe, cuz i think i can't eben typ-e, i caan't even readt his post wneen i type iti. everybody left. i am sad, im all alone. eaberybdoy lweft
sean and eric wer e wit me and they fleft, then evey came and jorand, and they leftk, now im alone,...im so scared...why am i so scaredxxxxx? im alonee taht s why! I dont like rto be alone...the truth comes out dont it...i never told nobody this but...im scarad. dont nobdody know this but now you do..........i ma scared, "wont you be my girlfriend, I'll be your shining star..." god....i can't belig e im posting again...i cant even see skraightl,,,lllllllllll. srryy. listen, i just want you to beliveve me, i dont wanna make adrunk post but stilll, i want you to believe me bu8t i know wthat yo uwont believe me cuz im drunk but still im tell the tgruth when i drink but youi dont know that unless i jus t told you but now you knkow and i now you know i told yoi the turth...anyway..."if you were my girlfriend, I'd be you're shining star" this song....makes me...jeez, i should'ngt ' post when im drinking, specially when erbody all lef and shit. i should get in the showere and go to bed after thant and, bugt i cant doh, cuz im wsorried and shit. im worried bout me. im worried bout sean...brovas...im just fuckin worried and i cant stop, but icant be doin this er weekend cuz it embarrasing and i dont 2wann abe knowns as an alkie cuz im not...neighter is sean but we drink to gevea cuz we brovas...irish and shit...im; brow n but still, im irish cuz my dats gran mam came from i reland and shit...i shoudl stop...i will im fuckin disszy
fukc.

i cante vevn spell,. i should n't call people when i drink ...fukc.. anyway im sorry but i keep this shit as a record .ikle "fear and loathing is las vagas" so i know what really happened...i know ill regreat this in the morning but still im just wanteing to remebember this thist...you guys dont ever let me live thisngdon..




A.H.....


Currennnt ly listnen ing to "
"girldgfreind" - nelly feant, justnig timber lake

3 Comments:

At November 28, 2004 at 8:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its all good. I woulndt worry about anything, everything is going to be okay. Youre not an alkie. everyone does this from time to time.
Love, hugs and kisses,
me aka i think you know who.

 
At November 29, 2004 at 10:31 AM, Blogger Psychomoore said...

...so embarrassed. No more drunk posts for me.

 
At November 29, 2004 at 3:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

But it was so cute though! BW

 

Post a Comment

<< Home