The Same Blog

Look Ma, we're all on the same blog!

11/29/2004

Live goes on...at a high rate of speed


Psychomoore

I thought we just finished Thanksgiving break. Apparently we started finals week already...wow. I have two finals on THIS THURSDAY and two next tuesday...WHAT HAPPENED TO THE SEMESTER? It went so fast, I didn't even know we were this close to the end. I need to study or I am going to fail...everything. You never really know how close the REALLY important things are until they are REALLY close. What is with that. Damn, I'm gonna have to take off work to study, no money but I guess school is more important. I need to hide my Playstation from myself this week. I have a problem with taking off work for school or other important activities...and playing GTA instead. Damn you Rockstar. Anyhow, I know you all are feeling the same way as I am, PRETTY DAMN STRESSED!!! I have so much math to get done before Tuesday...I think I might fail...please don't fail, please don't fail!!! I CAN'T FAIL MY FIRST SEMESTER!!!


Is anybody else feeling this way?

Shit.

1 Comments:

At November 29, 2004 at 1:30 PM, Blogger supergirl said...

i know EXACTLY how you feel. actually everyone at Dartmouth does. all we do is procrastinate and drink over here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home