The Same Blog

Look Ma, we're all on the same blog!

2/07/2005


The Watcher

What's goin down bloggers? I haven't posted on the same blog as you guys since...uh, my last post. HA

Whatever, so I just wanted to tell everybody that I partied w/ Tha Captain this weekend up in the ABQ and had a kick ass time.
The times are good and school is cool.
This attitude don't peep its head a lot but I got it now so I'm sharin, not scarin. Don't just mess around in your head, don't get ready for bed,
go out and have fun, run ron in the sun,
I'm rhymin w/o reason, but I got all season,
like Buffet done told you, we gots ta all roll though.
Don't know what this means? Then there's more to be seen,
more to understand and more to bury in the sand,
things you're not proud of, things you can't speak aloud of,
This is tryin to save face, but I cant find a commonplace,
to share what I think and have another drink.

2 Comments:

At February 8, 2005 at 4:25 AM, Blogger supergirl said...

this weekend will be full of cross-country wastedness...yall in NM, me in NH, and we'll all post about it, ok??

 
At February 8, 2005 at 5:40 PM, Blogger Psychomoore said...

You know we gon post it up...it all started with you Laura, congrats!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home