The Same Blog

Look Ma, we're all on the same blog!

12/20/2004

Alas...


Psychomoore (disappointed and very sorry)

The party, I regret to inform you...has been cancelled. There was a major problem with the venue and, in our search for another one, Sean and I decided that it would be better to save face and admit defeat, rather than pitch a half-assed disappointment to all the eager attendees. Please forgive my inadequacy in persuasion and searching. I was not able to secure the venue before promoting the event, therefore I take full responsibility for all losses and apologize sincerely to all involved.

We will be sponsoring "get togethers" just about every night at my house, so if you feel like unwinding, please feel free to call either myself or Sean and we will give you directions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home