The Same Blog

Look Ma, we're all on the same blog!

12/21/2004

This is Sean's Drunk Post...Again


BBFL drinkin tha Green Fairy!

This is Sean's Drunk Post this week, actually we're gonna get drunk like...every night this week so...expect more of this. Here you go, this is Sean's shit:

Iama dtwkhy0pe rithe where jnawemaean. Brett toy-edd the intro so now ima post. I'm druknald as fuck j;afli writhe noww............ He bought me3 a l;jk nachos bellbarnade3. 9. I just called laura AND HEFWW DIDNT;AKWE4 answer ahker fron e aso I don dknow whats goin on. Iwe need more pepeso of er here naweman. a hell yea. bur me and brett be havin fun. like you don known. fo real. and leitte and errifc be fove rhere too.l typing is fkun t09. f fosuer. shit. i'mabe ore durnk her in a secv.x shit.; brett you coolo, kangke k tellkn hyou. BBFL fa shio. alla time. oikj min3e don3e3. don think ima drhiun asshole. i love yhou all. ok. you too dust. i love tyou to maing. wish oyo sass was hereeeeeeeeee.l heres brett. BBFL

Hey everybody, sean is trying to juggle. I am kinda drunk but not as much as sean...he liked tha absinthe cuz it tasted like fu;ckin black jeely beeans. but I don't like licorice and sean does. fuc all that man. fuck absincthe. if uckin hate it. im a go have a shot of hot damn. right fuckin now. mtuTHA FUCKA. HOT MUTHAFUCKIN DAMN! WHAT ABOOT IT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home